PFC National Cannabis Standards Training Learner’s Guide: Cultivation and Processing Operations
Description: The PFC National Cannabis Standards Training: Cultivation and Processing Operations is designed to educate industry professionals about the particulars of compliance specific to the AHPA Recommendations to Regulators. . Learn the skills necessary to implement Good Agricultural Practices including pesticide guidance, facility requirements, water resource management, recordkeeping, product safety recall systems, adverse event recording, and information disclosure.
- Learn subject operations, general definitions, and good cultivation, processing, and distribution practices.
- Explore protocols and operating procedures (with an overview of pesticide guidance), general product safety guidance, and personnel training and workplace safety.
- Understand fire prevention procedures, sanitation practices, electrical and ventilation systems, disposal and waste practices, and security provisions.
- Learn about water resource management, including agricultural irrigation and discharge waters, as well as potable water for employee use.
- Learn about good record keeping practice, disclosure responsibilities, and adverse event recording and product recall programs.