PFC Enrichment Course Learner’s Guide: Advanced Endocannabinoid System
Description: The PFC Enrichment Course: Advance Endocannabinoid System offers individuals specialized education that covers how cannabis works in the human body and in-depth look at current research. The course covers how THC, CBD, and other substances work in the human body by stimulating the endocannabinoid system and is recommended for people with a base knowledge in medical cannabis and in areas such as manufacturing, marketing, education, product development, laboratory managers and technicians, doctors and nurses.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of receptor signaling.
- Understand the basics of cannabis pharmacology.
- Learn differences between CB1 and CB2 receptors.
- Learn some of the ways CBD can influence THC.
- Explore some of the additional therapeutic targets of cannabinoids.
- Learn the role that diet, lifestyle, and genetics can have in association with the endocannabinoid system.